In much the same way that the on-the-job training program of the Vocational Rehabilitation Division helped restore Bailey, an expert car repair person can restore your vehicle to its original condition. When an unexpected accident or act of nature turns your normal lifestyle upsy-turvy, Auto Repair near me you can count on a reputable auto body repair operation to get you back on the road quickly and with the confidence that your vehicle has been completely restored to your satisfaction. A repair shop with ASE and ICAR Gold Class certifications gives you the peace of mind that your vehicle is being handled by top-rated automotive repair technicians.
So from your experience with a trusted auto body repair operation what can you expect? Implementing a painstaking five-step process in the repair of each damaged vehicle it is entrusted with. That multi-stage approach should cover:
- Estimating Services-State-of – the-art computer software helps detect every part of your vehicle that has been damaged. Technicians who disassemble and check for any hidden damage that is not apparent from initial inspection ensure that non-visible damage is reported and repaired to your insurance company. Additionally, if frame or structural damage is suspected, state of the art laser body scanners may be used.
- Repair process-This step will include repairing each and every defective portion of your vehicle with only parts from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or alternate approved products.
- Refinishing process-During this phase only the finest quality, catalyzed urethane priming surfacer will be applied to the previously damaged area. And because color matching is so critical, a Touch Mix Computer System will ensure a perfect match of color, including shading tips for custom color jobs.
Once the color is deemed a perfect match, the surface of your vehicle will be sanded, masked and cleaned before the paint is applied in an expert manner. An epoxy prime coat, followed by the matched base color coat and finally an acrylic urethane clear-coat ensures complete invisibility of the auto body repair process.
- Finishing touches-On time delivery, properly fixed and looking as if the accident or damage never occurred-these are the hallmarks of a professional auto body repair operation quality control.
- Out the Gate-Ready to return to pre-accident state on word… You’ll be on your way, or even better, with the final repair papers in hand and already filed with your insurance company.